We are an Australian retailer based in Chermside, Brisbane. All items are ready to be dispatched within 1-2 business days (weekend and public holidays excluded and after the payment is completed) from our local warehouse here in Australia or our overseas warehouse (direct imported products only). Shipping Information and policies are as follows:
A-Tick Products and Pre-owned Products:
We use Australia couriers to send all the items in our local warehouse. And items will normally arrive within 1-6 business days after dispatch.
Direct Import Products:
Please allow 8-11 business days for import orders to arrive. Orders are packed and shipped as soon as they are received, but can take up one business day to appear in tracking, and can sometime be held by customs.
Buyers must pay the shipping and handling fees as listed in the check out page.
Shipping and handling fees are non-negotiable and non-refundable.
Free shipping for the order over AUD $99.
Orders below AUD $99 shipping options (direct import products excluded):
- Australia POST Express Delivery (1-2 business days) – AUD $14.99 or,
- Australia POST Standard Delivery (3-5 business days) – AUD $9.99
must apply to all items (direct import products excluded).
Our couriers only deliver during business hours Monday to Friday. Please nominate a shipping address that will allow you to sign for your parcel during these times (e.g. your work address). PO Boxes are not acceptable as it has no signature of delivery.
Tracking numbers are provided to the buyer at the time of dispatch.
Once your parcel has been dispatched, please ensure someone is available at your nominated shipping address to sign for the delivery. Delays may occur if no one is at the nominated address to sign for the delivery.
SHIPPING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- All shipping fees listed are non-negotiable and non-refundable.
- All delivery times are given as a guide only and are in no way guaranteed by Gadget Guys or the carrier.
- Any failed deliveries due to inaccurate or incomplete shipping details provided by the buyer or unavailability of the receiver will incur a $25.00 re-delivery fee.
- Once an item has been shipped, it is the buyer’s responsibility to liaise with the shipping carrier in relation to the delivery of their parcel.
- Once a parcel is accepted and signed for, it will be deemed to be delivered and will no longer be available to claimed under transit insurance.
- If a parcel is damaged in transit, the receiver must reject the delivery and advise Gadget Guys and the shipping carrier immediately.
- If a parcel is lost in transit, the buyer must open an investigation with the shipping carrier. Gadget Guys will only arrange replacement of the order once the investigation has been completed and providing the buyer selected transit insurance at the time of the initial purchase.
Due to COVID deliveries maybe delayed and is beyond our control.
Delivery delays can be caused by many factors, including the challenges of COVID-19. We’re doing everything we can to keep things moving while keeping you and our staff COVID safe.
COVID-19 is causing more people than ever to shop online and to send items via post. We’re processing record parcel volumes and experienced one of our busiest-ever periods.
Some delays are beyond our control, but we’re doing what we can to keep things moving.